iRenix Medical implements Flex Databases eTMF to achieve compliance with key regulations & support multi-center clinical trials
At the very beginning of March 2021, Flex Databases signed a contract for eTMF implementation with Austrian clinical industry experts’ company Gouya Insights.
We’ve asked Gouya Insights CEO, Ghazaleh Gouya a couple of questions about the new partnership:
Why Gouya Insights decided to pick Flex Databases as a provider for TMF module?
- Flex Databases was recommended by our clients
- During the use of Flex Databases with our clients we have experienced great and fast customer support
- The database structure seems customer friendly including QC modules supporting the operational team at Gouya Insights to keep eTMF easily inspection ready
- The cost structure seem rational
- Straightforward interface
What do you expect to achieve with the implementation of Flex Databases?
- Faster set-up and maintenance of eTMF
- Faster QC check
- Easier scale up to more clients
- Easy filing
- Clear user roles
Gouya Insights are strategic clinical innovation experts working with biotech, academic start-ups, pharmaceutical and device companies. Gouya Insights will translate your innovation into a clinical roadmap and design the most efficient clinical development plan.