Effective as of 17-May-2018
Flex Databases provides software solutions that support clinical trials conduction at all stages and one of our main priorities is confidentiality and integrity of our customers data. Flex Databases is concerned about data protection and privacy issues. This Statement describes basic principles of the data collection, usage, and disclosure.
This Statement refers to information that Flex Databases receives through this Website (further: site). By providing personal information to us or by using the site, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Data Protection Statement.
Flex Databases collects the following information through this site:
- Name, job title, contact e-mail address and telephone number provided by you in the corresponding fields
- Personal data for job application, including CV, if you provide it in the corresponding fields
- IP Address. Flex Databases may collect IP addresses during this site operation. Collecting IP Addresses is the automatically fulfilled routine practice. We use IP Addresses to calculate usage levels of the site, diagnose problems with the servers, administer the site, and monitor the regions from which you navigate to our site.
- Cookies. Cookies are pieces of information transferred directly on the computer you are using. Cookies provide information such as browser type, time spent on the site, pages visited, and language preferences. We may use the information for security purposes, to facilitate navigation, display information more effectively.
You can refuse to accept these cookies by adjusting your browser’s settings. In this case you may experience some inconveniences when navigating the site.
Use and Sharing of Your Personal Information
Flex Databases uses the Personal Information we collect from you:
- to contact you after you have requested demo/sent us an inquiry via our site
- to send newsletters
- to send marketing communications
- as required by law or regulation, or as requested by government authorities
- in connection with an acquisition, merger, sale or other transfer of all or substantially all our business or portion thereof
- to respond to questions and concerns
- to improve our site and marketing efforts
- to conduct research and analysis
- to respond to inquiries regarding career opportunities
We will keep your personal information for the time required to fulfill the outlined in this Data Protection Statement purposes unless a longer retention period is required by law.
Flex Databases doesn’t provide your personal data to any third parties unless permitted or required by law without making you aware and/or acquiring your explicit consent.
We implement appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect the personal data in our possession from misuse, unauthorized access and disclosure.
How to contact us about privacy
You have the right to request access to your personal data that we have collected and to request the copy of this data. You can request to correct or erase the personal data that you provided to Flex Databases. You can address your concerns and questions regarding privacy to firstname.lastname@example.org.