Late November we’ve hosted a joint webinar with Deloitte on how you can and why you should consider digitalizing Quality Management System.
Get all answers to any questions in just a few clicks
50 in-built KPI reports
- Evaluate performance and manage workload based on TOP 50 industry-standard performance indicators
- Grow operational excellence through evidence-based decision-making
- Be ready to provide quantified rationale to your stakeholders
BI-level power in human-friendly interface
- Build any ad-hoc report though an intuitive interface with no SQL knowledge
- Visualize the data as tables or charts – every possible diagram is already in the tool
- Slice and dice the data with filters and aggregations
- Pin any report to the dashboard to keep it handy
Advanced analytics for informed decisions
- Make 100% of your data insightful with in-built formulas
- Build predictive trend lines to understand future outcomes
- Identify bottlenecks by setting up benchmarks and thresholds
- Intuitive drag-and-drop interface
- Any data point from your system is available for reporting
- Business-oriented semantics
- Option to span over multiple tables
- Live data preview
- Flexible reporting access settings
- Any chart type you can imagine is available at your disposal
- Export ready reports as Excel or PDF files
- Drill down to view detailed data distribution
Advanced Analytics and Adaptability
- Post-processing functions
- Predictive trend analysis
- Custom formulas
- High level of performance to handle large datasets easily
What sets Flex Databases apart
We can deliver a fully functional system in the timeframe from 3 to 10 weeks, depending on the сlient involvement and requirements.
Complete data safety
We have a robust backup & disaster recovery and customer data protection strategy, including distributed data storages around the world.
Flex Databases is compliant with all major international and local regulations such as: ICH GCP E6 R2, FDA 21 CFR Part 11, GDPR, etc.
Easily configure every part of our proprietary platform. The system is fully managed by end users. No installation required.
What they say about us
Have we picked your interest?
Tell us more about yourself and we will organize a tailored live demo to show how you can power up your clinical trials processes with Flex Databases.